Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > PagePlus

Notices

PagePlus Questions about using PagePlus for desktop publishing

Old 12th August 2010, 03:13 PM   #1
stephenjbarber

stephenjbarber is on a distinguished road
Exclamation PagePlus natively on a Mac

I have used PP since it began in UK. Now, I have transferred to a Mac, and use of a Windows emulator is messy, slowing and generally annoying. Now Serif has some progs which run OK on a Mac (Photozoom), I would like a PagePlus to run on my Mac. All the advantages of PP against Quark etc would still apply to one.
Old 12th August 2010, 03:20 PM   #2
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: PagePlus natively on a Mac

Hi Stephen

Welcome to the PagePlus fan club. I still have PP v3.0 installed.

Please add this to the Product Suggestions forum above, the PagePlus thread.
Old 12th August 2010, 03:58 PM   #3
Sarah W
Expert

Sarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PagePlus natively on a Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenjbarber View Post
Now Serif has some progs which run OK on a Mac (Photozoom), I would like a PagePlus to run on my Mac.
Serif does not produce Photozoom, it's made by BenVista. At the moment we still do not produce any software than runs natively on Mac.