Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > WebPlus

Notices

WebPlus Questions about using WebPlus for website design

Old 25th October 2012, 10:47 PM   #1
WindowsPhone

WindowsPhone is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Serif Shop Gutschein

German/Deutsch
Ich habe WP X6 gekauft, und habe vor ein Paar Tagen endeckt das man einen Gutschein für den Shop bekommt.

Ich habe den Gutscheincode bis Heute noch nicht erhalten.
Wie kann ich den Code den erhalten?

English
I bought WP X6, and had a few days ago endeckt that you get a coupon for the store.

I received a coupon code is not up to today.
How can I get the code?
Old 26th October 2012, 08:13 AM   #2
Ali
Guru

Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: Serif Shop Gutschein

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowsPhone View Post
German/Deutsch
Ich habe WP X6 gekauft, und habe vor ein Paar Tagen endeckt das man einen Gutschein für den Shop bekommt.

Ich habe den Gutscheincode bis Heute noch nicht erhalten.
Wie kann ich den Code den erhalten?

English
I bought WP X6, and had a few days ago endeckt that you get a coupon for the store.

I received a coupon code is not up to today.
How can I get the code?

The correct translation is: "As yet, I have not received the voucher code."

I would recommend contacting Serif directly via the support portal on the main Serif site: http://support.serif.com/Main/frmNewTicket.aspx
WPX2-6 SITES: The Falcon Inn (X6) | Martin Sexton - Artist (X2) | Clover Greetings
(X6)

Last edited by AlfredP; 26th October 2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old 26th October 2012, 08:57 AM   #3
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post

The correct translation is: "As yet, I have not received the voucher code."
What about "a few days ago endeckt"?

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Old 26th October 2012, 12:03 PM   #4
Ali
Guru

Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredP View Post

Alfred

Missed that! Or maybe I just read it as I understood it and didn't register the German past participle, which is misspelt so the online translator couldn't handle it ...

"I discovered a few days ago ..."
WPX2-6 SITES: The Falcon Inn (X6) | Martin Sexton - Artist (X2) | Clover Greetings
(X6)
Old 26th October 2012, 02:45 PM   #5
Sarah W
Expert

Sarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There was an error in our system that meant Avanquest customers were not getting their registration incentives correctly, which has now been rectified. Please use the "Erneut online registrieren" button to register again and you will get your voucher.

Danke, dass Sie uns darauf aufmerksam. Es gab einen Fehler in unserem System, die Avanquest Kunden nicht immer ihre Registrierung Anreize richtig, was nun behoben gemeint. Bitte benutzen Sie den "Erneut Online registrieren"-Taste, um erneut zu registrieren und Sie erhalten Ihren Gutschein erhalten.
Old 26th October 2012, 10:42 PM   #6
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredP View Post

Alfred

Missed that! Or maybe I just read it as I understood it and didn't register the German past participle, which is misspelt so the online translator couldn't handle it ...
I suspected as much. Perhaps the online translator just needed a good strong cup of hot 't'!

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)