Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > Web Hosting

Notices

Web Hosting Questions about using or uploading to your hosting from WebPlus.net or other providers

Old 19th March 2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Brent lee

Brent lee is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Web plus mail log in

I cant seem to login to webplus mail.... When I search for it in google and follow the links or when I use the link that I have previously used that is saved on my favourite bar.. Is anyone else experiencing this same problem?? Or is it just temporarily unavilable, and a common problem?

Regards,
Brent
Old 19th March 2012, 12:48 PM   #2
Mick
Expert

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Web plus mail log in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent lee View Post
I cant seem to login to webplus mail.... When I search for it in google and follow the links or when I use the link that I have previously used that is saved on my favourite bar.. Is anyone else experiencing this same problem?? Or is it just temporarily unavilable, and a common problem?

Regards,
Brent
Hi Brent,

19/03/2012 - 11:48 GMT

Although the Serif server status page does not confirm any outage and reports all servers are fine, I'm getting errors here when trying to retrieve from my webplus.net email account, so maybe they are indeed having problems with the email server.
Old 19th March 2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Brent lee

Brent lee is on a distinguished road

Cheers Mick....
At least now I know it's nothing i'm doing wrong! (for once)

Brent.
Old 19th March 2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Mick
Expert

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cheers Mick....
My Pleasure

Quote:
At least now I know it's nothing i'm doing wrong! (for once)
Lol, know the feeling only too well, depends on what time of day it is and how much coffee drank before the task in hand
Old 19th March 2012, 02:56 PM   #5
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:

Regards,
Brent
Brent and Mick

WebPlus.net email is working again

http://mail.webplus.net/Login.aspx
Old 19th March 2012, 03:04 PM   #6
Mick
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh View Post
Brent and Mick

WebPlus.net email is working again

http://mail.webplus.net/Login.aspx
Confirmed Thanks for the update Marilyn
Old 21st March 2012, 01:33 PM   #7
karl pitman

karl pitman is on a distinguished road

I'm still having difficulties logging in from my Mac. No problem with the PC. Please help....
Old 21st March 2012, 01:39 PM   #8
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl pitman View Post
I'm still having difficulties logging in from my Mac. No problem with the PC. Please help....
What kind of difficulties are you having, Karl? What OS and browser are you using?

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Old 21st March 2012, 01:47 PM   #9
karl pitman

karl pitman is on a distinguished road

Hi Alfred,
I'm using OS X Lion and Safari 5.1.3. i get the following message when I try to log in:

HTTP/2.0 302 Found
Server: SmarterTools/2.0.3518.27413
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:47:24 GMT
X-AspNet-Version: 2.0.50727
Content-Encoding: deflate
X-Compressed-By: HttpCompress
Set-Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=qjn0ud3jumvprw55fhelpr45; path=/; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: SM5Skin=Horizon; expires=Mon, 21-Mar-2022 12:47:24 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: SelectedLanguage=; expires=Mon, 21-Mar-2022 12:47:24 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: settings=vRFib6rg%2b84%2fn6r6EJJNzJKOgxiMCmEFK0jnx Me6%2fki8nbjM%2bh5YdA%3d%3d; expires=Mon, 21-Mar-2022 12:47:24 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: SM5Skin=Horizon; expires=Mon, 21-Mar-2022 12:47:24 GMT; path=/
Cache-Control: private
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 3261
Connection: Close
Old 21st March 2012, 02:04 PM   #10
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl pitman View Post
I'm using OS X Lion and Safari 5.1.3.
Interesting. When I try to go the the WebPlus.net webmail login page in Safari for Windows 5.1.4, I get a box popping up to ask me whether I want to open or save the file 'Login.aspx'.

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)