Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > WebPlus

Notices

WebPlus Questions about using WebPlus for website design

Old 8th February 2012, 01:38 PM   #1
dinger

dinger is on a distinguished road
Default Full screen width web page

Hi
I am trying to design a web page that will fill the width of a screen regardles of the width and size. I am using WebPlus X4 and on creating a new document the Site Properties "Appearance" default is 750 pix.
Can you give me a clue.
Mike
Old 8th February 2012, 01:41 PM   #2
Lon in NWArkansas
Master

Lon in NWArkansas is a splendid one to beholdLon in NWArkansas is a splendid one to beholdLon in NWArkansas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Full screen width web page

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger View Post
Hi
I am trying to design a web page that will fill the width of a screen regardles of the width and size. I am using WebPlus X4 and on creating a new document the Site Properties "Appearance" default is 750 pix.
Can you give me a clue.
Mike
You can set the page width to anything you like, but it's a fixed width and will not expand or contract to fit different browsers. Most of us add a color background to complement the "on page" style and color, so that the areas on either side of your page are not simply white.

Right click on the page in the Site Tab (to the right of the workspace) and then select PROPERTIES to see more information about those things that you can change.

Lon "welcome aboard" in California

I was there at the beginning of FullyPixel.com, a Serif Software User's Forum.