Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Older Software > MontagePlus/PopArtPlus

Notices

MontagePlus/PopArtPlus MontagePlus/PopArtPlus

Old 14th July 2010, 08:15 PM   #1
lem13

lem13 is on a distinguished road
Default Can you make Pop art from Serif products? HOW/

I would like to make some POP ART using one of the serif product. Can anyone tell which product and where I can fins the instructions to do it?
Old 14th July 2010, 08:17 PM   #2
Ali
Guru

Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: Can you make Pop art from Serif products? HOW/

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem13 View Post
I would like to make some POP ART using one of the serif product. Can anyone tell which product and where I can fins the instructions to do it?
It depends exactly what you mean, but there is a pop art filter in PhotoPlus.

Old 14th July 2010, 08:21 PM   #3
pmcleod

pmcleod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Somebody recently found that using curves gave more options in the look, personally I've not tried it.
Alternatively serif did make a programme specifically to do this, popartplus, I think they have discontinued it but it might be worth looking on amazon or ebay

Webplus help and info, courtesy of mjh and others for the content www.foxhillers.com/webplus/
Old 17th July 2010, 06:13 PM   #4
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Where is it, Ali? I thought there was a Pop Art entry on one of the menus but I can't find it now. However, I've seen 'Image > Adjust > Gradient Map...' used to good effect.

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Old 17th July 2010, 07:28 PM   #5
Ali
Guru

Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)Ali has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredP View Post
Where is it, Ali? I thought there was a Pop Art entry on one of the menus but I can't find it now. However, I've seen 'Image > Adjust > Gradient Map...' used to good effect.

Alfred
I was getting muddled with the Comic Book filter ...

Old 17th July 2010, 07:42 PM   #6
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
I was getting muddled with the Comic Book filter ...
Never mind, Ali. I was obviously getting muddled too!

Alfred
Old 17th July 2010, 07:45 PM   #7
AlfredP
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredP View Post
I've seen 'Image > Adjust > Gradient Map...' used to good effect.
See this thread.

Alfred
Old 21st August 2010, 02:56 PM   #8
giddyfingers

giddyfingers is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I make Pop Art Portraits, ranging from Warhols, Ches and Banksys. You can check out my styles here: [Link removed] and if you have any questions feel free to contact me through my website.

All the best.

Marsy

Last edited by AlfredP; 21st August 2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Advertising not permitted
Old 21st August 2010, 03:02 PM   #9
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giddyfingers View Post
Hi,

I make Pop Art Portraits, ranging from Warhols, Ches and Banksys. You can check out my styles here: [Link removed] and if you have any questions feel free to contact me through my website.

All the best.

Marsy
Hi Marsy

Welcome to the Serif forums.

Which Serif programs do you use to create the PopArt? That would be helpful to the original poster.

The purpose of this forum is to share solutions and the threads are archived so others can benefit.

Last edited by AlfredP; 21st August 2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Removed quoted link
Old 21st August 2010, 04:20 PM   #10
AlfredP
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by giddyfingers View Post
Hi,

All the best.

Marsy
Advertising is not permitted on these forums. (From the Forum Rules: "Advertising is strictly forbidden without prior approval of the staff.")

If forum visitors wish to check out Marsy's styles, or if they have any questions, they can contact Marsy via Private Message or email.

Alfred