Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Older Software > FontManager

Notices

FontManager Typeface Organisation Software

Old 7th June 2010, 04:02 AM   #1
yuaidqe1

yuaidqe1 is on a distinguished road
Default How to sync and transfer music from ipod to a new computer?

Many people have faced an ipod music transfer probem especially when they get a new computer, for example:

1: "How to transfer all music from my ipod to my new computer ?"

2: "I got a new computer and installed itunes, as I put my ipod on, how do I transfer my music on the itunes

library? "

3: "I've got a new computer. I want to transfer all my existing music from my ipod onto a new computer. If I

install itunes on my new pc, will it wipe the ipods memory when I firtst connect it? I have about 1000 songs, so do not

want to have the memory wiped! Please help if possible."

4: "I got a new computer. When I hooked my iPod up to it, I lost all my songs. I just got a new computer, and I would

like to know how to sync my iPod (meaning transfer all of the music from it) onto my new computer"

It is easy to solve this kind of porblem. All they need is an [urlremoved[/url].
Here is the step by step guide:

Tool you need: [urlremoved [/url]- transfer music/movie from iPod to computer, iPod to iTunes, iPod to iPod, iPod to iPhone,

iPod to iTouch, iPhone to iTouch, etc.

Note: Before you run our program, please be sure you have installed iTunes on your computer, and you can manage the ipod devide with no problem.

Step 1: After the iPhone/iPod/iTouch connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automatically. If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/photos) will be shown in the list.

[img]removed[/img]

Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Export button.

[img]removed[/img]

Step 3: After you clicking the Export button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to

computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring.Transfer music from iPod to computer, or transfer songs form iPod to iTunes

[img]removed[/img]

Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the OK button to view the output files.

[img]removed[/img]

Last edited by mjh; 7th June 2010 at 04:08 AM. Reason: spamvertising
Old 7th June 2010, 04:06 AM   #2
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: How to sync and transfer music from ipod to a new computer?

Hi and welcome to the Serif forums.

Advertising is not allowed on this forum.