Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Community > Product Suggestions

Notices

Product Suggestions Post feature requests for specific products in the appropriate wish-list thread, and other suggestions in new threads.

Old 20th November 2012, 09:38 PM   #141
TAE

TAE is well on the road to greatness
Default Re: WebPlus X7 - Wishlist #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungraphics View Post
Webplus X7 needed a CMS system ! that works perfectly !
That would make Webplus X7 a great upgrade and html5 sliders

Still searching for a good CMS for webplus X6: hard to find ??
Try pagelime www.pagelime.com:)
Old 30th January 2013, 03:50 PM   #142
Romeo24

Romeo24 is on a distinguished road

I am a user of WebPlus X6. I have noticed that WebPlus X6 has no automatic pagination function feature. Could you please include this on WebPlus X7?

Many thanks,
Romeo24
Old 7th February 2013, 12:36 PM   #143
drjohnwilliams

drjohnwilliams is on a distinguished road

What would be useful would be tabs on the right hand side of the page which enabled you to easily see what elements were on or had been applied to the page. These would show what had been apl;lied to the page and when clicked would act as a filter

For example:
master pages (a tab for A, B, D etc., would be shown so you could jump to that master page quickly)
html coding
images
panels

If such elements were absent onthe page then the tab wuld not be displayed.

These should be active so that one could click and delete those items.

Also there ought to be a means of identifying what each html code fragment does The currentHTML Code Fragment name is really useless. Can one not add in a short description such as HTML Code Fragment - Google analytics

In using panels it is impossible to see what each panel is. It would be helpful tohave a descriptor e.g Text for audits rather than a green question mark.

When you have several panels operating in the same area e.g. when rolling over butons to change the text above all the green question marks have to be laid on top of each other.

It would be better if there was some collapsable container which would enable each of the green question marks to be seperated out and a description added to them. So if you wanted to edit a panel you would be able to quickly identify the right one rather than having to unhide each one to check its content.
Old 13th June 2013, 07:22 AM   #144
DanSun

DanSun is on a distinguished road

I agree. I'd like to use jQueryUI and Dojo widgets. I'm not sure how to do this in WebPlus, but expect that it is doable with HTML insertion. There must be some better way.
Old 1st July 2013, 09:59 PM   #145
msbfrnj

msbfrnj is on a distinguished road

Hi Patrick...

Is there any way you can fix the Mals E Commerce module in the E Commerce Section. It doesn't work, as affirmed by the staff there. I bought it because Mals was included in that function - I actually use Mals (a lot do) E Commerce on my current website. I had hoped there would be an update with it fixed in version 6.

Otherwise, thanks so much for a nice product. Web Plus x6 delivered me from Frontpage 2002!.

Blessings,
Brenda
Old 2nd July 2013, 06:39 AM   #146
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbfrnj View Post
Hi Patrick...

Is there any way you can fix the Mals E Commerce module in the E Commerce Section. It doesn't work, as affirmed by the staff there. I bought it because Mals was included in that function - I actually use Mals (a lot do) E Commerce on my current website. I had hoped there would be an update with it fixed in version 6.

Otherwise, thanks so much for a nice product. Web Plus x6 delivered me from Frontpage 2002!.

Blessings,
Brenda
Brenda

In what way does Mal's Cart not work?

Please start a new thread and be specific about how you want it to work. I use Mal's Cart without a problem.