Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Older Software > Digital Scrapbook Artist

Notices

Digital Scrapbook Artist Digital Scrapbooking Software

Old 23rd November 2011, 08:50 AM   #1
twright1984@sbcglobal.net

twright1984@sbcglobal.net is on a distinguished road
Smile Using Digikits in PagePlusX5

I use PagePlusx5 a lot and I love the Digikits in Craft Artist. So I wanted to use the Digikits, particularly for the Artisan brand, their backgrounds, frames and embellishments from Craft Artist in PagePlusX5. Here's how I figured how to do it. Drag the embellishment (or frame) onto a page in Craft Artist. Copy and paste the embellishment image into PhotoPlus X5, onto a new page. Export this image using the Export Optimizer to a PNG file. Make sure to check the box next to transparent. Then save the embellishment PNG (or frame) file to your destination folder or onto the desktop. To copy Digikit backgrounds, just drag the background image from Craft Artist directly into DrawPlusX5's workspace. Then Export this image in DrawPlusX5 to a PNG file and save to your destination file or desktop. If anyone knows an easier way to do this, let me know.
Old 23rd November 2011, 09:04 AM   #2
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: Using Digikits in PagePlusX5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright1984@sbcglobal.net View Post
I use PagePlusx5 a lot and I love the Digikits in Craft Artist. So I wanted to use the Digikits, particularly for the Artisan brand, their backgrounds, frames and embellishments from Craft Artist in PagePlusX5. Here's how I figured how to do it. Drag the embellishment (or frame) onto a page in Craft Artist. Copy and paste the embellishment image into PhotoPlus X5, onto a new page. Export this image using the Export Optimizer to a PNG file. Make sure to check the box next to transparent. Then save the embellishment PNG (or frame) file to your destination folder or onto the desktop. To copy Digikit backgrounds, just drag the background image from Craft Artist directly into DrawPlusX5's workspace. Then Export this image in DrawPlusX5 to a PNG file and save to your destination file or desktop. If anyone knows an easier way to do this, let me know.
Hi

Just Export the embellisments and backgrounds right from Craft Artist.

Select the object and File > Export > As Image > choose the file format > give it a name.

Last edited by AlfredP; 23rd November 2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Corrected typo