Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Older Software > Digital Scrapbook Artist

Notices

Digital Scrapbook Artist Digital Scrapbooking Software

Old 2nd July 2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Cait38

Cait38 is on a distinguished road
Default Serious problem ?

Hi everyone, ive just joined.

I have DSA2 and im having some serious problems with it. Its constantly crashing im getting ' not responding ' all the time . I have had the program a while and ive upgraded ( free and well over due.
Did this a few days ago ) I thought this would help but its got worse if anything.

Also last night, i went to use a stencil and they have dissapeared? The drop down menu is empty ? I havent deleated anything.

Has anyone eles had problems ?

Any help with any of this would be really appreciated as its really driving me mad !

Thank you
Old 11th July 2012, 01:50 PM   #2
William

William is just really niceWilliam is just really nice
Default Re: Serious problem ?

Try doing a control runup:

Hold the Ctrl key down on your keyboard, then start your program....A box will pop up asking if you want to delete certain customizations, say yes to this and allow the program to load.

PS: you will loose any settings you have made, as the program will reset itself to the factory default.