Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Older Software > FontManager

Notices

FontManager Typeface Organisation Software

Old 23rd August 2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Pat

Pat is on a distinguished road
Default FontManager X3 ESD

I have a copy of the above for registering PP waiting for download and can't find any info about. I already have FontManager X3 and don't want to replace it with a cut down version, if that's what the ESD verserion is. Can anyone tell me the difference between the two?
Old 23rd August 2010, 09:06 PM   #2
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: FontManager X3 ESD

Hi Pat,

I'm a little puzzled as to why you would even want to replace your current full copy of FM3 with another full copy of the same program, let alone a cut-down version. That aside, as far as I know "ESD" is simply an abbreviation for "Electronic Software Download". (Don't ask me why they think it's necessary to include the word "Electronic"!)

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Old 24th August 2010, 09:10 AM   #3
Pat

Pat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FontManager X3 ESD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredP View Post
Hi Pat,

I'm a little puzzled as to why you would even want to replace your current full copy of FM3 with another full copy of the same program, let alone a cut-down version. That aside, as far as I know "ESD" is simply an abbreviation for "Electronic Software Download". (Don't ask me why they think it's necessary to include the word "Electronic"!)

Alfred
Hi, Alfred,

Replacing my full copy with another full copy or a cutdown version is what I want to avoid I was confused by the 'ESD' since I hadn't seen it before, thought it might refer to a significantly different FM.

Thanks for the explanation