Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > PagePlus

Notices

PagePlus Questions about using PagePlus for desktop publishing

Old 27th November 2013, 12:36 PM   #1
Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Limited

Patrick Connor has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Connor has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Connor has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Connor has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Connor has a reputation beyond repute
Default PagePlus X7 Update Announcement (17.0.2)

Dear All,

Serif (Europe) Ltd. is announcing the release of an update for the multi-lingual PagePlus X7 (build number 17.0.2.26).

The official announcement is on the Serif Community site.

To work out if you need this update choose "About PagePlus" in the help menu and if the version number is 17.0.1.23 (or less) and you are running an English UK, English US, French or German version then you need this update. Helpfully the software checks for updates the first time it runs, so for those yet to install the software, any update will be found on first use, if needed.

If you are not able to run the software to get the automatically chosen patch, then all recent patches are also available to download manually from the software updates page.

Please report any problems updating PagePlus X7 in this thread, or you may report issues on the community announcement article.

Patrick Connor
Head of Software Products
Serif Europe Limited
Old 27th November 2013, 08:24 PM   #2
trevordl

trevordl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PagePlus X7 Update Announcement (17.0.2)

that seems to have sorted out my graphics being inverted and reduced. Glad that these were fixed. Thank you to the Serif staff.
Old 30th December 2013, 12:57 PM   #3
GregoryMacKenzie

GregoryMacKenzie has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: PagePlus X7 Update Announcement (17.0.2)

Thanks very much for the update!

I just really had a chance to sit down and work with Pageplus X7 again. Some of my publications are very large and this latest update has fixed all of the problems I was experiencing with slowness editing the story text and text frames of the layout.

Thanks to everyone at Serif!

Greg
:-)
Old 26th March 2014, 05:37 PM   #4
jacksjacobs

jacksjacobs is a splendid one to beholdjacksjacobs is a splendid one to beholdjacksjacobs is a splendid one to behold

Turning on PPX7 just now (UK 16.32) an update (20171kB) is being recommended (17.0.3.28) [The date, I suppose]
Comments anyone, please.

OK, I've found it in that other place... (CP)

funny cats
Old 26th March 2014, 06:38 PM   #5
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksjacobs View Post
Turning on PPX7 just now (UK 16.32) an update (20171kB) is being recommended (17.0.3.28) [The date, I suppose]
Comments anyone, please.

OK, I've found it in that other place... (CP)
It's nothing to do with the date, Jack. The release version (17.0.0) was followed by two updates (17.0.1 and 17.0.2) and this is the third. The last number is the build number (so 17.0.0.21, 17.0.1.23, 17.0.2.26 and 17.0.3.28 refer to builds 21, 23, 26 and 28 respectively).

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)