Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > WebPlus

Notices

WebPlus Questions about using WebPlus for website design

Old 20th June 2013, 07:37 PM   #1
m0bjt

m0bjt is on a distinguished road
Default Paypal will not open in New Window

I'm having problems that I cannot solve. Its telling me that Paypal cannot open in a new window? How do I solve this problem? Anyone had the same problem when using PayPal in Webplus.

Kevin
Old 20th June 2013, 07:38 PM   #2
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: Paypal will not open in New Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0bjt View Post
I'm having problems that I cannot solve. Its telling me that Paypal cannot open in a new window? How do I solve this problem? Anyone had the same problem when using PayPal in Webplus.

Kevin
Kevin

How about a link to a page in the site with the paypal buttons?

This thread has been moved from Product Suggestions.
Old 20th June 2013, 11:07 PM   #3
m0bjt

m0bjt is on a distinguished road

Thanks for getting back to me, I have been working all night on this problem and I wouldn't let it get to me and finally I have been able to get to the bottom of the problem. In E commerce Settings under the tools heading I'd forgot to tick the box that said open shopping basket in separate window. So thanks for getting back to me with support using Serif Webplus X6

Kevin
Old 20th June 2013, 11:15 PM   #4
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0bjt View Post
Thanks for getting back to me, I have been working all night on this problem and I wouldn't let it get to me and finally I have been able to get to the bottom of the problem. In E commerce Settings under the tools heading I'd forgot to tick the box that said open shopping basket in separate window. So thanks for getting back to me with support using Serif Webplus X6

Kevin
Yes, that setting is in the PayPal Configurator, the same screen where the paypal account name is entered.

Glad you've got it working.