Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Photos and Movies > Scan, Stitch & Share

Notices

Scan, Stitch & Share Questions about using Scan, Stitch & Share for scanning and assembling large documents

Old 16th April 2011, 10:42 PM   #1
shadows

shadows is on a distinguished road
Default No idea where it has stitched

Hi Designers, I am new to the Scan Stitch and Share Software. Has anyone tried this? I've got to scan at least 5 images. Only one image appears in Preview, but it bundles all the 5 images and Saves my document. Then... no idea where it has stitched and what it has done as I see only one image. Thanks for your help.
Old 16th April 2011, 11:13 PM   #2
alspar

alspar has a reputation beyond reputealspar has a reputation beyond reputealspar has a reputation beyond reputealspar has a reputation beyond reputealspar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scan Stitch and Share

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Hi Designers, I am new to the Scan Stitch and Share Software. Has anyone tried this? I've got to scan at least 5 images. Only one image appears in Preview, but it bundles all the 5 images and Saves my document. Then... no idea where it has stitched and what it has done as I see only one image. Thanks for your help.
Please start a thread in the 'Scan Stitch and Share' section of the Forum.
Old 16th April 2011, 11:38 PM   #3
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: Scan Stitch and Share

Quote:
Originally Posted by alspar View Post
Please start a thread in the 'Scan Stitch and Share' section of the Forum.
Posts moved from DrawPlus forum.

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Old 17th April 2011, 06:52 PM   #4
Geoff Blanthorn
Expert

Geoff Blanthorn is a splendid one to beholdGeoff Blanthorn is a splendid one to beholdGeoff Blanthorn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: No idea where it has stitched

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry, I'm not to sure what you are asking.How about more details or perhaps screenshots? Do you see anything like the attachment at http://forums.serif.com/showpost.php...65&postcount=2 ?

Geoff