Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > Web Hosting

Notices

Web Hosting Questions about using or uploading to your hosting from WebPlus.net or other providers

Old 2nd May 2014, 06:41 PM   #1
andy whitwham

andy whitwham is on a distinguished road
Default Cannot recognise .wpp extention.

Hi,
I've just spent 2 weeks updating my colleague's website working with WebPlus X6. The site is ready to go 'live' so I set up the ftp transfer within WebPlus and uploaded through to his host site - ipage.com
To my surprise nothing was working.
I contacted ipage's live chat and to my horror they do not recognise the .wpp extentions used in WebPlus X6.

So now I have a site that is sat here waiting to go live and I cant get his host site to recognise the files.

Does anyone have any ideas / options I could use?

Regards ~ andy

Last edited by andy whitwham; 2nd May 2014 at 06:42 PM. Reason: wrong title
Old 2nd May 2014, 06:46 PM   #2
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: Cannot recognise .wpp extention.

Andy

WebPlus makes a project file (*.wpp) and then to publish, creates all the *.html pages.

Do this, go to:

File > Publish Site > Publish to Web > tick Publish all Pages > follow the screen prompts.
Old 2nd May 2014, 06:48 PM   #3
andy whitwham

andy whitwham is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cannot recognise .wpp extention.

Thanks mjh..I'll give it a try.... ~ andy