Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > PagePlus

Notices

PagePlus Questions about using PagePlus for desktop publishing

Old 12th June 2011, 10:43 PM   #1
jairey

jairey is on a distinguished road
Default GORGEOUS book produced

Finished another book for a client. It's a poetry book with 166 pages -- photos )b/w) on every other page -- Thank heavens for the ability in Pageplus to check the dpi of the photos. I even used PagePlus to adjust the resolution (with my fingers crossed, you are NOT supposed to do that).
Got the proof copy back and the photos are GORGEOUS. Wonderful, fine detail. Did the cover with PagePlus as well -- and used other Serif tools to get "gold" lettering for her and it's exactly what she wanted. I am very happy with this suite of products.
Old 12th June 2011, 10:44 PM   #2
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: GORGEOUS book produced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jairey View Post
Finished another book for a client. It's a poetry book with 166 pages -- photos )b/w) on every other page -- Thank heavens for the ability in Pageplus to check the dpi of the photos. I even used PagePlus to adjust the resolution (with my fingers crossed, you are NOT supposed to do that).
Got the proof copy back and the photos are GORGEOUS. Wonderful, fine detail. Did the cover with PagePlus as well -- and used other Serif tools to get "gold" lettering for her and it's exactly what she wanted. I am very happy with this suite of products.

thanks for letting us know.