Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Photos and Movies > CraftArtist

Notices

CraftArtist Questions about using CraftArtist for digital crafting

Old 2nd May 2013, 05:28 AM   #1
jf3000

jf3000 is on a distinguished road
Default Craftartist 2 and Scrapbook Artist 2

What happened too Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist 2?
Old 2nd May 2013, 09:37 AM   #2
KPLewis

KPLewis is a jewel in the roughKPLewis is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Craftartist 2 and Scrapbook Artist 2

DSA2 was replaced first by CraftArtist Professional, and then by CraftArtist Professional 2. These do all the things that DSA2 did, and lots more.
Old 2nd May 2013, 09:38 AM   #3
jf3000

jf3000 is on a distinguished road

Except CA2 doesn't seem to be compatible with all the downloads I did for SA2, which is disappointing.
Old 2nd May 2013, 01:29 PM   #4
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf3000 View Post
Except CA2 doesn't seem to be compatible with all the downloads I did for SA2, which is disappointing.
The installers for the DSA kits were built before CA came into existence, so they didn't know to look for anything other than DSA. You can get around the problem by unzipping the Packs folder from the downloaded files and copying their contents into your 'My Digikits' folder.

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Old 2nd May 2013, 04:50 PM   #5
Sarah W
Expert

Sarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to behold

Most, if not all, digikit installers have been updated to work with CraftArtist 1 and 2 so you should be able to re-download the new versions which will install into CA2 for you. If you don't have the option to download your past orders from your DaisyTrail account, please contact DaisyTrail customer services and ask if they can reactivate your downloads for you.