Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Older Software > Digital Scrapbook Artist

Notices

Digital Scrapbook Artist Digital Scrapbooking Software

Old 2nd May 2013, 05:21 AM   #1
jf3000

jf3000 is on a distinguished road
Default Is Scrapbook artist 2 = Craft Artist 2 Pro?

I have come back here to see if I can download the Scrapbook Artist 2 because I have misplaced my cd but still have the CD key. So is the Craft Artist 2 Professional the same or an upgrade, can someone explain it to me please and also if I go to the Craft Artist 2 Pro is it compatible with everything I downloaded for the Scrapbook application?

Thank you.
Old 2nd May 2013, 11:44 AM   #2
Meg

Meg has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Is Scrapbook artist 2 = Craft Artist 2 Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf3000 View Post
I have come back here to see if I can download the Scrapbook Artist 2 because I have misplaced my cd but still have the CD key. So is the Craft Artist 2 Professional the same or an upgrade, can someone explain it to me please and also if I go to the Craft Artist 2 Pro is it compatible with everything I downloaded for the Scrapbook application?

Thank you.
Yes, you can do everything, and more, in CA that you could do in SA.

Why not talk to the customer services department about whether SA is still available. maybe you could purchase a used copy on Amazon or ebay.

Last edited by Meg; 2nd May 2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: more info
Old 2nd May 2013, 01:01 PM   #3
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: Is Scrapbook artist 2 = Craft Artist 2 Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf3000 View Post

Thank you.
CraftArtist was, in effect, DSA3; CA2 is its successor. As with all Serif software products, the term 'upgrade' only refers to pricing, so you don't need to have an earlier version installed on your PC (but you can have, and the different versions will happily coexist).

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)