WebPlus Questions about using WebPlus for website design

Old 25th June 2014, 05:26 PM   #21
TheOldFart
Advanced Member

TheOldFart is well on the road to greatness
Default Re: Thank you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfc212 View Post
Some of the sections are members only as the have threads that pertain directly to forum matters which are not relevant to non-members.

Don't want to air your washing in front of the entire world.
I might be wrong (I thought I was wrong once but I was incorrect)lol, but it seems kinda random when I was there long ago. I browsed around some in the last couple days and it's not so bad anymore.

It is great though having somewhere where all the old regulars hang out so we can keep up with whats cooking!

Thanks so much!
Old 27th June 2014, 01:24 AM   #22
Chris9

Chris9 is a jewel in the roughChris9 is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Re: Thank you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitheroe Kid View Post
Anyway, have a go with this one, it's right up your (back) alley.

Link

Joe

Hi Rick,

I'm trying to look after my health by following the advice given on this website.

Lots of advice on turning health issues around with diet. Sorry, I don't think it's a WebPlus site - will I be banned for linking?

Best wishes, Chris
Old 27th June 2014, 04:35 AM   #23
TheOldFart
Advanced Member

TheOldFart is well on the road to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris9 View Post

Hi Rick,

I'm trying to look after my health by following the advice given on this website.

Lots of advice on turning health issues around with diet. Sorry, I don't think it's a WebPlus site - will I be banned for linking?

Best wishes, Chris
Thanks Chris! I've always appreciated your help and advice! Great link by the way! Thanks so very much!
Old 27th June 2014, 05:19 AM   #24
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris9 View Post

Hi Rick,

Best wishes, Chris
Heavens no!

Back in 'the day' we'd see recipes, gardening tips, how to this and that, plus nutritional and natural healing tips and techniques.
Old 28th June 2014, 06:46 PM   #25
Chris9

Chris9 is a jewel in the roughChris9 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Thank you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldFart View Post
Thanks Chris! I've always appreciated your help and advice! Great link by the way! Thanks so very much!
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh View Post
Heavens no!

Back in 'the day' we'd see recipes, gardening tips, how to this and that, plus nutritional and natural healing tips and techniques.
Don't worry Marilyn - I know. I was only joking. British humour doesn't always travel over the Atlantic too well.

Actually, we have an American Exchange student with us this week as it happens. Our daughter is flying over to the USA in October. I did suggest a one-way ticket, but she didn't look too impressed!