Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Photos and Movies > PhotoPlus

Notices

PhotoPlus Questions about using PhotoPlus for photo editing

Old 6th May 2012, 09:10 AM   #1
restorian

restorian is on a distinguished road
Default extract tool

Hi Folks, was wondering if it is still possible to obtain photoplus x3. It has an "extract" tool which my photoplus x5 doesnt seem to have and I would find it very useful
restorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2012, 09:21 AM   #2
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has a reputation approching nirvanaAlfredP has a reputation approching nirvanaAlfredP has a reputation approching nirvanaAlfredP has a reputation approching nirvanaAlfredP has a reputation approching nirvanaAlfredP has a reputation approching nirvana
Default Re: extract tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by restorian View Post
Hi Folks, was wondering if it is still possible to obtain photoplus x3. It has an "extract" tool which my photoplus x5 doesnt seem to have and I would find it very useful
Have you tried the Cutout Studio in X5? Having used both, I can tell you that it produces good results much more easily than the old Extract Tool.

Edit: You may well find that PhotoPlus 10 is still available via the link in this thread.

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
AlfredP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2012, 01:53 PM   #3
restorian

restorian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredP View Post
Have you tried the Cutout Studio in X5? Having used both, I can tell you that it produces good results much more easily than the old Extract Tool.

Edit: You may well find that PhotoPlus 10 is still available via the link in this thread.

Alfred
Hi Alfred and thanks for your reply. I have tried cut out studio but didnt find it particularly good. Maybe its just a question of practice.
restorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2012, 07:49 PM   #4
DJS

DJS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by restorian View Post
You can find it on ebay - DJS
DJS is offline   Reply With Quote