Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Photos and Movies > PanoramaPlus

Notices

PanoramaPlus Questions about using PanoramaPlus for digital image stitching

Old 5th May 2012, 11:14 PM   #1
ysnsws

ysnsws is on a distinguished road
Question failed export to mov and several panos in navigation

can i know how wide panoroma can be? why it's not full 360 photo stiching , the resualt was several panoromas in navigation panel, can i re-stitch them in 360 panoroma? i have panoroma plus
Old 6th May 2012, 12:40 AM   #2
Geoff Blanthorn
Expert

Geoff Blanthorn is a splendid one to beholdGeoff Blanthorn is a splendid one to beholdGeoff Blanthorn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: failed export to mov and several panos in navigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysnsws View Post
can i know how wide panoroma can be? why it's not full 360 photo stiching , the resualt was several panoromas in navigation panel, can i re-stitch them in 360 panoroma? i have panoroma plus
PnP should create a 360° panorama automatically if there is sufficient overlap with common objects between the individual photos. If you have got several short Panoramas that suggests that PnP could not find enough in common in the photos at the gaps. Try adjusting the sensitivity to less, and see if the several panoramas you have can be stitched.

Geoff
Old 6th May 2012, 08:26 AM   #3
ysnsws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Blanthorn View Post
PnP should create a 360° panorama automatically if there is sufficient overlap with common objects between the individual photos. If you have got several short Panoramas that suggests that PnP could not find enough in common in the photos at the gaps. Try adjusting the sensitivity to less, and see if the several panoramas you have can be stitched.

Geoff
Thank you i will try again . I already had wide 220 . Im trying 360.
Another question. Why export to mov. Faild . I got messege export to move is faild . Immediatly when i click save
Old 6th May 2012, 09:44 AM   #4
AlfredP
Guru

AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)AlfredP has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
Thank you i will try again . I already had wide 220 . Im trying 360.
You cannot create a 360° pano out of only 220° degrees of coverage! Have I misunderstood what you're trying to do?

Quote:
Another question. Why export to mov. Faild . I got messege export to move is faild . Immediatly when i click save
Do you have QuickTime installed on your computer?

Alfred
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Old 6th May 2012, 05:04 PM   #5
ysnsws

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredP View Post
You cannot create a 360° pano out of only 220° degrees of coverage! Have I misunderstood what you're trying to do?

Do you have QuickTime installed on your computer?

Alfred
- nope i mean i have severl panoormos is navigation pane , each is >180 . i just thought if i could re-stitch them to 360.

-yes i have quicktime player but i get message "faild to create quick time VR movie