Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Design and Publishing > WebPlus

Notices

WebPlus Questions about using WebPlus for website design

Old 30th April 2012, 08:06 PM   #1
alex1919

alex1919 is on a distinguished road
Default WebPlus re-download

I just got a new computer and went to my orders to re-download webplus but it wont let me. I have a serial key and everything but no way to use it.

Thanks!
Old 30th April 2012, 08:07 PM   #2
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)
Default Re: WebPlus re-download

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1919 View Post
I just got a new computer and went to my orders to re-download webplus but it wont let me. I have a serial key and everything but no way to use it.

Thanks!
Hi

Didn't you make a backup copy of the original download of WebPlus? Just use that CD or DVD to install WebPlus on your new computer.
Old 30th April 2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Tom.
Guru

Tom. is a splendid one to beholdTom. is a splendid one to beholdTom. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks!
Did you purchase download protection or make a backup copy of the installation file?
Old 30th April 2012, 08:14 PM   #4
alex1919

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomR View Post
Did you purchase download protection or make a backup copy of the installation file?
I paid for download protection but I have no idea how it really works.
Old 30th April 2012, 08:16 PM   #5
mjh
The one and only mjh

mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)mjh has nothing more to prove (nirvana)

Quote:
If you got the download protection and you can't download, please contact Serif's Tech Support or Customer Service.

http://www.serif.com/Support/Account...tomerServices/
Old 30th April 2012, 08:19 PM   #6
Tom.
Guru

Tom. is a splendid one to beholdTom. is a splendid one to beholdTom. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've just logged in to the Serif account but none of my orders are showing, I can't proceed any further.
Old 30th April 2012, 08:21 PM   #7
mjh
The one and only mjh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomR View Post
I've just logged in to the Serif account but none of my orders are showing, I can't proceed any further.
TomR

Seeing your post, I just logged into my account and can see all my orders, no problem.
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:34 PM   #8
Sarah W
Expert

Sarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to beholdSarah W is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Alex,

According to the order on your account, you didn't buy Download Protection but your free download entitlements haven't run out yet as far as I can tell.

When you go to My Account > Order History, notice at the top it is showing all orders from 2012. You need to change that drop-down to 2011 to see your WebPlus order because you bought it last year. You will then be able to click Download on the order to get it again.

Once you have done so, save the Setup file somewhere safe (ideally back it up on an external drive or a remote file backup service) so that you will have access to it whenever you need it in future. Eventually your download entitlement will run out and you won't be able to download it from Serif.com after that point.

Hope that helps!
Old 2nd May 2012, 08:49 PM   #9
alex1919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah W View Post
Hi Alex,

According to the order on your account, you didn't buy Download Protection but your free download entitlements haven't run out yet as far as I can tell.

When you go to My Account > Order History, notice at the top it is showing all orders from 2012. You need to change that drop-down to 2011 to see your WebPlus order because you bought it last year. You will then be able to click Download on the order to get it again.

Once you have done so, save the Setup file somewhere safe (ideally back it up on an external drive or a remote file backup service) so that you will have access to it whenever you need it in future. Eventually your download entitlement will run out and you won't be able to download it from Serif.com after that point.

Hope that helps!
Yep, seems to work now. Thanks!