Go Back   Serif Software Forums > Community > Product Suggestions

Notices

Product Suggestions Post feature requests for specific products in the appropriate wish-list thread, and other suggestions in new threads.

Old 11th April 2012, 05:24 PM   #1
Roberto Muscia

Roberto Muscia is on a distinguished road
Default Snapping feature, Cut-out Studio

Hi,

Some wishes so far (from a relatively PhotoPlus newbe):

Snapping feature: it would be useful if PhotoPlus also snaps to non-empty edges in layers. E.g. I was using different layers with each layer containing an image slice. For creating a whole image I moved the "slices" in each layer until they just touched each other. It's like a basic form of manual panorama stitching. I couldn't find a way to let the edges snap to edges of images in other layers.

Filling layers or selections with images normally used for seemless tiling. It would be helpful if the "fill" tool contained an option of loading an image.
I found a workaround but it's kind of a tedious one: opening the image tile - select all - create pattern - go to image in progress - fill - use created pattern.

Cut-out studio: spacebar for hand cursor doesn't work; seems I can only pan by dragging scroll bars.

Cut-out studio: would save quite some time if one could brush around the object and then select the inner or outer area for one-click deleting that area. Now I have to draw brush strokes all over the image.

Other than that: will it affect the list of priorities if users agree with other posts and reply telling they do?

Cheers,
Roberto